Note: If you use Quick Books, set up the filenames to meet the filename requirements.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Accounting tab.
- In the Asset Accounts pane, enter a name for the Accounts Receivable file in the GL Export Account Name box. Do not enter a file extension.
- In the Liability Accounts pane, in the GL Export Account Name box, enter a name for the Tax A/P Liability file. Do not enter a file extension.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/21/21