- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module.
- If the customer does not already have an account, create one.
- In the Customers tab, in the Credit pane, in the Credit Limit box, enter zero or a fixed amount.
- Click the Electronic tab.
- In the Alternate Customer IDs pane, click Edit ID Data.
- In the Alternate ID Manager window, in the Enter Alt ID box, enter the Rewards number, and then select Other.
- Click F12 Finish.
- Click Save or press F12.
- To find the Do It Best Rewards customer who is signed up, do one of the following:
- Press Alt+R.
- Click the Rewards box.
- Scan the Reward card number.
- Click Advanced Lookup, and then search for the customer.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/24/19