You can assign customer types to your customer accounts. Paladin Point of Sale provides a default set of customer types, or you can define your own.
Note for Ace Hardware stores: You must accept the default types, because you cannot create user-defined types. Customer types will be uploaded with your nightly Ace upload data.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Customer Type tab. The current list of customer types will appear in the Types pane.
- To add a new customer type, click New.
- In the Type box, enter the customer type name, and then click Save.
- To remove a user-defined customer type, highlight the customer type in the list, and then click Remove. Default customer types cannot be removed.
- If you made changes to the customer types, exit Paladin Point of Sale, and then start it again before opening a customer account.
About customer types
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.