- Open the Star Receipt Printers.
Note :The STAR receipt printers open with a receipt is printed, but you can change the default setting.
- In the Properties window, on the Print tab or the Raster Print Options tab, set the Timing Setting to No Use.
Note :If you do not make this change, the cash drawer will open for all sales and whenever a test page is printed.
- Open Paladin Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Invoice (Store) tab.
- Under Open Cash Drawer for Selected Payment Types, select any of the following checkboxes:
- Credit Card
- No Sale
- ROA Cash
- ROA Credit Card
- ROA Check
- ROA Change
- Cash Paid Out
- Customer Rewards Coupon
- Select the Don’t Open Cash Drawer for Zero Dollar Cash Sales checkbox to secure the cash drawer.
- Click Close.
- Click Yes.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 6/21/18