- Go to File > Setup.
- On the Company tab, in the Inventory pane, select Enable Serial Number Management.
- Click Save and then click Close.
- Restart Paladin.
- Do this for each serialized inventory item:
- In the Inventory module, open the item.
- On the General tab, select the Serial# checkbox.
- Click Save or press F12.
- Enter serial numbers for items currently in-stock (recommended) or instruct cashiers to enter the serial number manually at checkout. To enter the serial numbers in the Inventory module, re-open the item, and click the yield icon with a exclamation point next to the SOH quantity. Enter or scan the serial numbers for items in-stock, and then click Finish or press F12.
- The yield icon will disappear when the number of serial items equals your stock on hand quantity.
- You can always access an item’s serial numbers by clicking Serial # and Alt Part # on the bottom ribbon or pressing F6, and then selecting Serial #.
- When a serialized item is received by an EDI process, you must enter the serial number afterwards in the Inventory module or at checkout.
- If a serialized items is received manually in the PO module, you will be required to enter the serial number before the PO receiving process can complete.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/17/21