- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Pricing Plan tab.
- Optional: To indicate that no pricing plan or sale will push a price below the specified margin percentage, enter a percentage amount in the Min Allowable Margin box.
- In the Pricing Plans section, click New.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the pricing plan.
Note: The name can be a maximum of 30 characters.
- Optional: To indicate than no discount will be less than the minimum allowable margin, select the Respect Min Margin check box.
- Enter data for any or all of the following pricing plans:
|To set up this pricing plan||Follow these steps|
|Sale numbers||In the Sale Number Date Range Start and Sale Number Range End boxes, enter the range of sales to which this pricing plan applies.|
|Department numbers||In the Dept Number Range Start and Dept Number Range End boxes, enter the department range.|
|Supplier numbers||In the Supplier Number Range Start and the Supplier Number Range End boxes, enter the supplier number range.|
|Class numbers||In the Class Number Range Start and Class Number Range End boxes, enter the class.|
|Date range||In the Date Range Start and Date Range End lists, select the date.|
|Basic percentage discount||
• In the Discount or Markup list, select Discount Percent.
• In the Cost or Retail Price list, select the type of cost or price.
• In the Amt % box, enter the percentage amount.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.