Notes: If Build 2_1279 or higher is installed, you can skip signatures for purchases less than or equal to $99,999.99. Prior to that build, you can still skip signatures for purchases less than or equal to $99.99.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Credit Card tab.
- In the Password Required window, enter your admin password.
- In the Signatures pane, select the Enable No-Signature Threshold checkbox.
- In the No Signatures for Purchases Under $ box, enter the preferred threshold amount.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
Note: During checkout, when a customer pays with a credit card, the Invoice Information window will appear, and then the cashier can click Next to skip the signature requirement process.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.