Notes: If Build 2_1279 or higher is installed, you can skip signatures for purchases less than or equal to $99,999.99. Prior to that build, you can still skip signatures for purchases less than or equal to $99.99.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Credit Card tab.
- In the Password Required window, enter your admin password.
- In the Signatures pane, select the Enable No-Signature Threshold checkbox.
- In the No Signatures for Purchases Under $ box, enter the preferred threshold amount.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
Note: During checkout, when a customer pays with a credit card, the Invoice Information window will appear, and then the cashier can click Next to skip the signature requirement process.