Paladin offers two options for skipping the signature requirement:
- Option 1: Allow the cashier to skip the signature requirement if the transaction is under an amount you specify (no-signature threshold). For this option, follow the steps in this KBA.
- Option 2: Allow signatures to be skipped in any Paladin scenario. This option allows the signature to be skipped in all Paladin scenarios, including credit card purchases, charge purchase, agreement to pharmacy terms and conditions, etc. This option will override a no-signature threshold, if one is set. For this option, see How to set up Paladin to optionally skip any required signature
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Credit Card tab.
- In the Password Required window, enter your admin password.
- In the Signatures pane, select the Enable No-Signature Threshold checkbox.
- In the No Signatures for Purchases Under $ box, enter the preferred threshold amount.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT select the Allow Signature to be Skipped option/ option will override the no-signature threshold and always allow signatures to be skipped, including all credit card transactions, store charges, agreements to accept pharmacy conditions and terms and any other Paladin scenario where a signature is required.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/24/21