- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Class tab.
- In the Classes section, click New.
- In the Name box, enter Kit Trigger.
- In the Class ID box, enter a Class ID number that is outside the range used by the EDI supplier, and then click Save.
- Click the Invoice (Store) tab.
- Select the Enable Kit Functionality check box.
Note: If you do not want kit items to show on the invoice, select the Enable Hiding Kit Components check box to hide line items with a retail price of 0.00.
- In the Kit Class Number box, enter the Class ID number.
- Click Close, and then click Yes.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.