ACE Hardware’s Instant Savings program is available to all ACE Rewards customers. This article includes steps for the following procedures to be followed in this order:
- How to enable Instant Savings in Paladin POS
- How to download and process the Instant Savings Hotsheet
- How to verify the Instant Savings data
How to enable Instant Savings in Paladin POS
- Open Paladin POS.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Rewards tab.
- In the Rewards section, click the drop-down arrow, and then select Ace Rewards.
- In the Ace Rewards section, check the Instant Savings Enabled checkbox.
- Click Save, and then click Close the Paladin Configuration window.
How to download and process the Instant Savings hotsheet
- On your desktop, double-click Receive Hotsheets. Your computer will connect to Ace Xroads and download the hotsheets.
- In Paladin POS, click the Inventory module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click the EDI module or press F9.
- In the EDI Processing window, click File.
- In the browser window, enter this directory: C:\PaladinPOS\Export
- Click the drop-down arrow, and then select Details.
- Locate the two files that match the date that you downloaded the Ace hotsheets. Click the larger of the two files, and then click Open.
- In the EDI Processing window, click Process EDI File. When the file is done processing, a
confirmation message will appear.
- Click the Reporting to view a report of the hotsheet.
How to verify the Instant Savings data
- In Paladin POS, on the Maintain menu, select Data Viewer.
- Click the Instant Savings tab, and then click Get Data.
- Verify that the Part Numbers have the correct Discount.
Note: Discounts are applied to selected items at an amount greater than zero.
- Verify that the Start Date and End Date columns have the correct date.
- To see the Instant Savings in Paladin POS, click File, click Setup, and
then click the Sale List tab and Pricing Plans tab.
Note: Ace Hardware Corporation will not allow you to modify Instant Savings. If you have questions, contact Paladin Support.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.