- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Taxes tab.
- In the Tax Settings pane, in the Min Taxable Sale column, enter the minimal taxable amount.
- In the Tax Definitions pane, select the State , County or City, and then click New.
- In the Name box, enter a name for the tax definition (for example: Idaho, Wholesale, Non-profit, Government).
- In the Tax % box, enter the tax rate.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 8 for each new tax definition.
- Scroll up to the Tax Settings pane.
- In the table, select the Default state tax, Default county Tax and Default city tax.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
Tip:You can assign a tax rate definition to an individual customer in the Customers module.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/17/21