You can schedule when to run a report, including just before opening or closing your store.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Company tab.
- Scroll to the Report Options section.
- In the Scheduled Reports Start Time box, enter the start time.
Note :You must use the 24-hour timeframe.
- Click Close, and the click Yes.
- Because Paladin Point of Sale processes one report at a time, the report may be slightly behind schedule.
- The Preset Report Viewer will automatically delete reports according to the following schedule:
- Monthly reports:13 months
- Weekly reports:14 days
- Daily reports:1 month plus 5 days
- To archive these time-sensitive reports, contact your store’s network administrator.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/30/20