- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Class tab.
- In the Classes pane, do one of the following:
- In the list of classes, choose an existing class to be the restricted class. Make a note of the class ID because you will need it in step 7.
- Create a new restricted class:
- In the Name box, enter a name for the restricted class.
- In the Class ID box, enter a unique ID for the restricted class. Make a note of this ID because you will need it in step 7.
Note: You can specify only one restricted class per item.
- Click Save.
- Click the Company tab.
- Scroll to the Restricted Class pane.
- In the Restricted Class pane, select the Enabled Restricted Classes checkbox.
- In the Restricted Class Number box, type the restricted class ID from step 3.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
About restricted items
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 11/30/20