- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- Find and display the inventory item.
- Click the Pricing tab.
- In the Pricing Levels pane, in row 2, in the Quantity column, enter a quantity for the discount.
- Click the Pricing Levels tab.
- In the Pricing Levels pane, enter a quantity in quantity column that you are wanting a discount for.
- In the Sale Price column, enter the price value for the quantity.
- Note: In the Margin box, you can adjust the margin to recalculate the pricing per line (if needed).
- To add more quantity price breaks, repeat steps 5 and 6 for lines 3 and 4 of the Pricing Levels pane. See the following example.
- When you are done making changes, in the the Pricing Levels pane, click Save.
- Note: When you add a part number to the transaction, the quantity price break(s) that you set up will appear in the Invoice/Quote module under Description. As the quantity is changed, the correct pricing will appear in the retail price field.
|Line||Box||Enter this amount|
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/23/18