When a Cardinal or RDC invoice item is missing a retail price, EDI processing will calculate a suggested retail price using the item cost and a default margin for new EDI items. Example: If the default margin is 35% and the cost of the item is $10, then the calculated suggested retail price is $15.38.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Company tab. Your store should already be entered in the Store Name box.
- In the EDI pane, in the Default Margin on new EDI items box, enter a percentage value (without the percentage sign %). Example, if the default margin is 35%, enter 35.
- Click Save, and then click Close.