For stores that want basic sales and inventory data uploading from Ace without having to sign up for Ace Rewards, Paladin now offers a $29 monthly basic data upload service.
Note: If a store is enrolled in Ace Rewards, they already have access to sales and inventory data uploads and should not use this option.
To set this option:
- From the File menu, click Setup.
- In Paladin Configuration, select the Rewards tab.
- In the Data Upload pane, select Ace Inventory and Sales Data.
- Click Save and then click Close.
- Customer Service will need to turn on the $29 monthly fee for the client’s use of this feature.
Note: If a client wants to send historical data to Ace, this can be set up, but this only a one-time option. A KBA is in process on how to perform this.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.