- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Company tab.
- Scroll to the Special Orders pane.
- Verify that the Enable Special Orders check box is selected. If it is not selected, you cannot continue becaus the special order feature is not turned on in your store. To turn on the special order feature, contact Paladin Support.
- Select the Allow Special Orders to Create Customers check box.
Note: If a customer is not selected when you save the special order, you are prompted for customer information. This option allows a new customer to be created in the Customers module from this information. This setting also turns on the special order deposit collection feature.
- Select the default Special Order Default Deposit value.
- Click Save, and then click Done.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 8/01/21