- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Sale List tab.
- In the Sales pane, find the sale list that you just created, and then highlight it.
- Scroll to the Pricing Plans pane, and then click Create New Pricing Plan.
- In the Pricing Plan tab, in the Name box, enter a name for the pricing plan.
- Choose one of the following options:
- If you want the sale to be for all customers, select the Apply to all transactions check box.
- If you want the sale to be for specific customers, refer to this KBA: How to apply a pricing plan to a customer account.
- If you have a rewards program and want the sale to be for customers with a rewards card number, select the Limit to Rewards Customers check box.
- If you have a minimum allowable margin set, you can select the Respect Min Margin check box, which is in the Min Margin tab.
- If the Sale List Range Start box and the Sale List Range End box do not include the sale ID number, enter it in both boxes.
- Leave the default settings for the following options:
- Dept. Number Range Start
- Dept. Number Range End
- Class Number Range Start
- Class Number Range End
- Supplier Number Range Start
- Supplier Number Range End
- Discount or Markup
- Cost of Retail Price
- Amt % (0)
- Optional:Select the Date Range Start date and the Date Range End date.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/17/21