Note: You must recall the quote before you can sell the quote.
- Open Paladin POS.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- In the Customer list, select or enter the customer name, and then press Enter.
- Highlight the customer name, and then click Select Customer.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Recall Transaction.
- In the Recall Transaction window, select the Quote option.
Note: If you select the Show For All Accounts check box, every quote will appear.
- Highlight the Quote, and then click Recall.
- Process the sale from the quote.
- To add items to this transaction, follow one of these steps:
- In the Invoice/Quote tab, highlight a line item
- On the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup, highlight the quote, and then click Add Items to Invoice.
- Add more items to this transaction or Click F8/Checkout and proceed.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Checkout.
- When the transaction is complete, in the Delete Stored Transaction window, this message will appear: Delete Stored Quote? Click one of the following options:
- Delete (to delete the stored quote)
- Next (to save the stored quote)
- In the Transaction complete window, click Done OR choose the following options:
- Duplicate Receipt
- Full Sheet Invoice
- Yard Order
- Delivery Copy
- Email Receipt
Note: To use this option, the customer account must already be set up with an email account.
- Click Done.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/17/18