- When the trigger item is scanned at checkout, the auto-combine feature activated: Changes to the quantity of the trigger item will cause changes to the quantity of kit items. All kit items are recalled.
- When a kit is scanned at checkout, the auto-combine feature is deactivated: Duplicate items will not be merged.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- In the Invoice/Quote tab, in the Part Number box, enter the part number or scan the trigger SKU. All items in the kit will appear at the prices and quantities that are stored for the kit.
Note: To sell multiple kits, change the quantity of the trigger item. All kit items will be automatically updated.
- Proceed to checkout.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/21/20