Month-end statements can be saved to a file and sent to a service that prints, stuffs and mails the statements.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Receivables tab.
- Select Statements Output to File System.
- If you do not want to send statements to a printer, click to clear the Statements Output to Printer check box.
- Click Save. The file will be saved in the Paladin POS Statements folder.
- Click Close.
- Generate the month-end statements.