- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the P.O. module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Mode/Receive.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Find P.O.
- In the P.O. Details section, select Closed P.O.’s.
Note: If you need to search for the P.O. that you want to reverse, enter additional criteria in the P.O. Details section.
- Highlight the P.O., and then click Open.The Receive P.O. tab will appear.
- To view the entire P.O., click Displaying All.
- Confirm that this is the correct P.O.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Process.
- Click Undo Receiving.
- To adjust the SOH counts for items that were received from this P.O., click OK.
- In the History Viewer, the Undo Receive field will show the changes in quantity for the inventory SOH. All received quantities will be subtracted from the SOH counts.
- The reference margin calculations do not change the quantity on order, average costs, or retail prices.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/28/21