- On the top ribbon, click the PO module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Mode/Receive.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Find PO.
- In the PO Details section, select Closed PO’s.
Note: If you need to search for the PO. that you want to reverse, enter additional criteria in the PO Details section.
- Highlight the PO, and then click Open. The Receive PO tab will appear.
- To view the entire PO, click Displaying All.
- Confirm that this is the correct PO.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Process.
- Click Undo Receiving.
- To adjust the SOH counts for items that were received from this PO, click OK.
- In the History Viewer, the Undo Receive field will show the changes in quantity for the inventory SOH. All received quantities will be subtracted from the SOH counts.
- The reference margin calculations do not change the quantity on order, average costs, or retail prices.
- If a client is using the PO transfer feature of our accounting integrations (QuickBooks, Sage, Dynamic GP), they can now reverse a received PO with manager approval. The client must also remove the transferred PO/vendor bill in their accounting software.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/25/21