- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup.
- Click the Customer tab, and then enter the customer name in the Keyword Search box.
- In the Advanced Lookup window, highlight the customer name, and then click Select Customer.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Account Payment.
- In the Payment Management window, enter the amount of the incorrect payment as a negative amount.For example, enter $-1.00.
- In the Note box, enter Correction.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Checkout.
- Click the original payment type from one of the following forms of payment on account, and then press Enter.
- F3/Credit Card
- In the Transaction Complete window, click Done.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/16/22