- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup.
- Click the Customer tab, and then enter the customer name in the Keyword Search box.
- In the Advanced Lookup window, highlight the customer name, and then click Select Customer.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Account Payment.
- In the Account Payment window, enter the amount of the incorrect payment as a negative amount. For example, enter $ -1.00.
- In the Note box, enter Correction.
- Click Checkout.
- Click one of the following forms of payment on account, verify the amount to be paid, and then press Enter.
- In the Transaction Complete window, click Done.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/24/21