Note: If you have an accounting integration with Paladin, and you reverse month end statements, the journal entry in your accounting software might also need to be removed. Reversing in Paladin does not reverse in the accounting software journal entry in your accounting software.
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select Maintain > Accounts Receivable.
- Click Reverse Statements.
- In the Month End Statements window, select the statement date that you want to reverse.
- Click Reverse, and then click OK.
- You will see this message: Are you sure you want to reverse statements run on [date]?
- Click OK.
Note: If there are two or more statements with the same date, do NOT click Reverse. Call Customer Service at Paladin Point of Sale.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.