- In the Invoice/Quote module, select a customer with projects, add items to the invoice, and then start the checkout process.
- On the Checkout tab, on the bottom ribbon, select one of the following payment options.
- Click Charge or press F2.
- Click Credit Card or press F3, swipe the credit card, and then click Next (see the following screenshot).
Note: To use a credit card to add a project, you must go the Paladin Configuration window, click the Credit Card tab, and then select the Enable Auth Signer for Credit Cards of File option.
- In the Invoice Information window, click Add Project.
- In the Add or Restore Projects window, select Inactive (see the following screenshot).
- Highlight the project you want to restore, and then click Restore.
- In the Requires manager password box, enter a manager’s password.
- Click Finish.
- In the Projects list, select the restored project.
- Click Next.
- Complete the checkout process. The project will appear on the receipt and can be used to look up the invoice later in the Recent Sales History window or in the Transactions Report.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.