- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the P.O. module.
- In the Purchase Order tab, on the bottom ribbon, click Mode P.O.
- In the Receive P.O. tab, on the bottom ribbon, click Find P.O.
- In the Find P.O. window, in the P.O. Details pane, select All P.O.’s.
- To search by supplier name, click the Supplier list arrow, and then select a supplier.
- To search by date range, select the From Date list and the To Date list, and select a date in each list.
- To search by part number, enter it in the Part # box.
- In the Matching Purchase Orders pane, click the P.O. # that you want to reprint.
- Click F12 Open.
- Click on F4 to display only the open items on the PO or ALL of the items listed on the PO.
- Click the Process tab or F8.
- Click Reprint P.O.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 4/11/21