- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- In the Invoice/Quote tab, in the Customer list, select a customer.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Account Payment or press F5.
- In the Amount of Payment box, enter the credit as a negative amount. Example: -25.00
- Press Enter twice.
- In the Note box, indicate why the credit is being issued. Example: Payout or payoff on account
- In the Account Payment window, click F12 Checkout.
- On the bottom ribbon, select one of the following payment types.
- Credit Card
- Verify the amount of credit being issued. If necessary, correct the amount.
- Press Enter.
Note: If the payment type is a check, the check number and the account name must be added to the transaction.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 9/23/21