When you rename or delete an inventory part that is included in a kit, two things occur:
- Recalled line items from the kit that are recalled and are no longer in the inventory will appear as a text line, which indicates that the part number is invalid.
- Renamed or deleted trigger items in a kit will not be automatically recalled in invoicing.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Recall Transaction or pressF6.
- In the Recall Transaction window, select the Kit option, and then click Report All.An Excel worksheet with all of the kits will appear.
- Select the kits that you want to edit or replace, and then click Recall Transaction.
Note: If the trigger item has been removed from inventory, you can add the trigger item back to the inventory or replace the kit with active inventory items.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.