When you rename or delete an inventory part that is included in a kit, two things occur:
- Recalled line items from the kit that are recalled and are no longer in the inventory will appear as a text line, which indicates that the part number is invalid.
- Renamed or deleted trigger items in a kit will not be automatically recalled in invoicing.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Recall Transaction or pressF6.
- In the Recall Transaction window, select the Kit option, and then click Report All.An Excel worksheet with all of the kits will appear.
- Select the kits that you want to edit or replace, and then click Recall Transaction.
Note: If the trigger item has been removed from inventory, you can add the trigger item back to the inventory or replace the kit with active inventory items.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/21/18