- Follow the steps in this Knowledge Base article: How create a negative purchase order.
- Click the P.O. module, if you are not already in it.
- On the bottom ribbon,
- On the bottom ribbon, click Mode P.O. It will change to Mode Receive.
- In the Receive P.O. pane, click Find P.O., select the name of the negative P.O. that you created, and then click Open.
- On the bottom ribbon, click the Process module.
- In the Confirm Receive tab, on the bottom ribbon, click the Process module.
- The stock-on-hand (SOH) counts will be reduced by the number of items that were returned.
- The quantity-on-order amounts will remain unchanged.
- If you have freight, in the PO Freight Cost window, enter the freight amount, and then distribute it by freight cost or item cost.
- Click F8 OK.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/19/21