- Follow the steps in this Knowledge Base article: How to create a manual purchase order.
- On the top ribbon, click the PO module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Mode PO. It will change to Mode Receive.
- Click Find PO.
- In the Matching Purchase Orders pane, select the PO.
- Click F12 Open.
- In the Receive PO tab, adjust the received amount and cost for each item.
- Click Process.
- In the Confirm Receive tab, verify the total amount that you are about to receive, and then click Process.
- Select Distribute freight cost by Item weight or Distribute freight by Item cost, and then click OK.
- In the PO Freight Cost pane, if you were only charged the freight for the items that were sent, select the Limit to Current Receiving box.
- Enter the amount in the Freight Cost box.
- Click OK.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/28/21