- When you sell items from a stored transaction, all unsold items on that invoice will be returned to stock on hand.
- Open Paladin POS.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Recall Transaction.
- In the Recall Transaction window, select one of the following options:
- Suspended Sale
- Special Order
- On Hold
Note: If you do not know the account number of the stored transaction, click to select the Show For All Accounts check box.
- Highlight the stored transaction, and then click one of the following buttons:
Note: If you processed a transaction from a quote, the Delete Stored Transaction window will appear with this message: Delete stored quote? Select one of the following options:
- Next (This option will save the quote.)
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 9/27/21