- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote
- In the Customer list, enter the customer name or customer account number.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Recall Transaction.
- In the Recall Transaction window, select the Quote option, select the Show For All Accounts checkbox, select the correct quote, and then click F12 Recall.
- On the bottom ribbon, Click Checkout.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Charge.
- In the Charge box, enter the amount of the available credit balance, and then press Enter.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Cash, Credit Card, or Check as the payment type, and then press Enter.
Note: Because the deposit was previously credited to the customer account, processing it as a charge will bring the customer account balance to zero.
- If there is a purchase order number, enter it, and then click Next.
- Select the second payment type for the repair. This is the remaining amount on the transaction.
- In the Delete Stored Transaction window, click DELETE to delete the quote, or click Next to store the quote and talk to your manager.
- In the Transaction Complete window, click Done.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/16/22