- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Checkout.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Cash.
- In the Amount column, on the Cash line item, enter the amount of cash that will be removed from the register, and then press Enter.
- In the Paid Out Details window, in the Description box, enter the reason why you are removing the cash, and then click Cash Drop.
- In the Manager Approval window, in the Enter manager password box, enter the password, and then press Enter.
- In the Transaction Complete window, click Done.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/17/21