Improve your customer’s experience by conveniently printing their current account balance and their last statement balance on account payment invoices. The printed values show the remaining balances after the account payment has been applied.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Forms tab.
- In the Form Information pane, make sure the Invoice/Receipt Hide Customer Info checkbox is not selected, and then scroll to the end of the page to click Save.
- Click the Receivables tab.
- In the Receivable Settings pane, click the Print Balances on ROA receipts checkbox to select it.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.