- Make sure that the portable printer is connected to the RF unit.
- To sign on, press 1.
- Choose Overwrite SOH or Append to SOH.
- If the Bin Tag Output Devices Attached Printer message appears, press Enter.
- Select a Printing method.
- To print all, continue though the prompts, and scan an item.
- If you select print only items with a price change or location change, a bin tag will be prompted.
- If you cannot select one of these options, you can enter a # during the sale price prompt.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/19/21