- Turn on the RF unit.
- To sign on, press 1.
- Select Overwrite SOH or Append to SOH.
- If a message appears about Bin Tag Output Devices Attached to Printer, press 0.
- For Label Printer: 1-4, select the number that you indicated for the wireless label printer in the Network tab.
- For the Printing method, select the mode that you require.
- To print all: Continue though the prompts, and scan an item.
- To print changes only: Items with a price or location change will prompt a bin tag.
- To print a bin tag with the Changed Bin Tags printing method: When prompted to enter the retail price, enter the # symbol, and then press Enter.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 6/14/21