Note: To print an item tag, an item must be selected.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- Find the part number that you want for an item tag.
- Click the General tab.
- Select the Item Tag Required checkbox.
- On the top ribbon, click the P.O. module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Mode.
- In the Receive P.O. tab, on the bottom ribbon, click Find P.O.
- In the Find P.O. window, in the P.O. Details pane, select All P.O.’s.
- In the P.O. # list, select the P.O. that you want.Optional:You can also keep the Select All default selection.
- In the Matching Purchase Orders pane, click the purchase order that you want.
- Click Generate Price Tag File. When the confirmation message appears and indicates that the export was successful, click OK.
- In the Find PO window, click Cancel.
- On the top ribbon, above the Inventory module, click the Small Reports button.
- Select MS Access Templates. MS Access will open.
- In the Access Report window, click ITEM TAGS.
- Under ITEM TAGS, click the tag that you confirmed as your default preference. The item tags should appear
- On the top ribbon, click the PRINT icon.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 7/20/18