You’ve spent time and effort to create and price kits to engage your customers and sell more products. To make sure that your kits are sold correctly, you can turn on a safeguard that prevents changes to kit item prices and quantities on an invoice, except for the trigger item. Then, when you add a kit trigger item to an invoice, this happens:
- The trigger item and the additional kit items are added to the invoice as line items.
- The cashier can edit the trigger item quantity and price values.
- The other kit line items appear in light gray and cannot be edited.
- When the trigger item quantity is changed, the quantities of the other kit items will be updated automatically, and the extension values will reflect the new quantities.
- When you tab or use the arrow keys to move through the invoice, the kit items in light gray will be skipped.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Invoice (Store) tab.
- In the Invoice pane, make sure that Enable Kit Functionality is selected.
Note: If this option is not selected, the kit feature is not set up, and you cannot continue with this procedure.
- Select the Kit Components Disable on Invoice Screen checkbox.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.