- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup.
- Click the Customer tab, and then enter the customer name in the Keyword Search box.
- In the Advanced Lookup window, highlight the customer name, and then click Select Customer.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Account Payment.In the Account Payment window, you will see the following Account Information:
- Current due
- Past due
- Charged (not due)
- Discount Earned
- Total Owing
- In the Discount box, add any discount given to the customer, and then press Enter.
Note: If no discount is given, leave this field empty.
- In the Payment box, add the amount of payment, and then press Enter.
- In the Note box, add any information from the statement that you want to add.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Checkout.
- Click one of the following forms of payment on account, verify the amount to be paid, and then press Enter.
- F3/Credit Card
Note: The discount that you entered in the Discount box will automatically calculate.
- In the Transaction Complete window, click Done.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/17/21