Note: Use this feature for non-stocked items that will not become a typical inventory item.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup.
- Click the Special Order tab.
- Enter or select information for the following boxes:
- Order Number
- Description 1
- Description 2 with details about the customer purchase
- Sale Price
- Qty to Order
- Desired Date on Hand
- Optional: If you are sure that you do not want to add any more special order items to this invoice, and you would like to add non-special orders, select the Do not create POs for any item past this point checkbox.
- Click F8 Finish. The Advanced Lookup window will close and the special order invoice will appear.
- To add additional non-stocked items, repeat steps 3-6.
- Follow the steps in this Knowledge Base article: How to store the Special Order items.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/19/18