Important: These steps must be performed by Paladin Support and require an Avalara AvaTax™ account. To sign up for the Avalara AvaTax™ service, see How to get started with Avalara AvaTax™.
- Paladin Point of Sale periodically updates Avalara AvaTax with a current list of customer delivery addresses, but you can also manually perform these customer address updates at any time.
- During the update process, Avalara automatically verifies each address and may update the Delivery Address in Paladin Point of Sale. For example, Avalara may correct a misspelled street or town or add ‘W’ (for west) to a street name. The customer’s primary address that displays at the top of the Customers tab is never updated by Avalara AvaTax.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Taxes tab.
- In the Invoices pane, click Verify Addresses.
- Click Close.
About Avalara AvaTax™
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.