- Open Paladin POS.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- In the Invoice/Quote tab, on the bottom ribbon, click Recall Transaction.
- In the Recall Transaction window, select the On Hold option.
- Click to select the Show for All Accounts checkbox.
- Highlight the item to be deleted, and then click Delete.
- In the Confirm Delete window, click Yes. The on-hold items will be returned to stock on hand.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/24/20