Note: You cannot reverse a deleted quote.
- Open Paladin POS.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- In the Invoice/Quote tab, in the Customer list, select or enter the customer’s name.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Recall Transaction.
- In the Recall Transaction window, select the Quote option.
- Click to select the Show for All Accounts checkbox.
- Highlight the quote that you want to delete, and then click Delete.
- In the Confirm Delete window, click Yes.
Tip To automatically delete quotes after a specified time period, see How to remove older quotes automatically.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 4/20/21