When an invoice is started, it requires every line of every sale list to be loaded and analyzed.This can cause the first inventory item on an invoice/quote to load slowly, especially when there a large number of active sale lists.
To solve the slow-loading problem, you can make active sale lists inactive.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click Sale List tab.
- In the Sales pane, select Active.
- Highlight a sale that should be inactive, then click Remove.
- Repeat step 5 until all unnecessary sale lists are removed.
- Click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.