- In the Invoice/Quote module, on the Checkout tab, scan all the items that the customer has placed in the bag that are applicable to the same discount.
- Click the first line in the invoice to highlight the line.
- Scroll down until you see the last item scanned, and then hold the Shift key and click the last line to select all the lines.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Discount Item or press F4.
- In the Discount Window, select the desired discount amount, or enter a custom amount, and then click Finish or click F12.
- In the Manager Approval window, enter the manager password, and then click Ok.
Note to manager: Optional: To disable the manager password requirement, in the Company tab, in the Manager Approval pane, make sure that the Discounting Requires Manager Approval checkbox is not selected.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.