- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis, then click Revenue.
- In the Report List pane, click Period Comparative Revenue.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12/Next.
- In the Period Comparative Revenue window, in the Report Settings pane, enter the information that you want to sort by.
- Optional:In the Additional Settings pane, in the Detail by list, select an option.
- In the Sorting Options pane, click F12 /Run Report.
Note: The Period Comparative Revenue report will appear with Customer Rewards in two places:
- As CUST RWD under Revenue Sources
- As 999 under DEPT NAME
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/20/20