- In the Invoice/Quote module, add the gift card SKU to the invoice. You can scan the barcode on the back of the card holder or use Advanced Lookup to find it.
- In the Price column, enter an amount for the gift card.
- Click Checkout or press F8.
- On the bottom ribbon, click the customer’s payment type.
- Process the payment.
- After the payment is processed, a Gift Card Processing window, will appear and you must enter the 16-digit number on the gift card.
Note: If you do not use encrypted credit card devices and processing, swipe the card.
- Click Next >> to activate the card. When card activation is complete, this message will appear: CARD ACTIVATED
- Click Next >> to close the window and print the receipt
Note: You can purchase Ace gift cards for amounts between $5.00 and $250.00.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/15/21