IMPORTANT: To follow this procedure, build 1216 or later must be installed.
- On the Maintain menu, select Data Viewer.
- In the Paladin POS Data Viewer window, click the Invoice Item Taxes tab.
- In the Generate Historical Invoice Item Taxes pane, select the From The To date will automatically appear as 31 days later.
- Click Generate Historical Invoice Item Taxes. The Errors pane will appear.
- Optional: Create the Sales Tax Details Report. Learn more: How to create the Sales Tax Details Report
- If you changed the taxable status for a department during this date rate range, those items will not calculate correctly and will appear as errors.
- Invoices with HH coupons that were created before 2016 may not appear with matching tax totals.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 5/24/18