- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the P. O. module.
- On the bottom ribbon, on the Mode button, make sure that P.O. is selected
- On the bottom ribbon, click Recall P.O.
- Look for purchase orders by supplier with the name Items Sold <supplier name> that were created on the day you ran the Items Sold Report.
- To view a purchase order in the list, highlight the purchase order, and then click Recall or press F12.
- To buy the items, verify the purchase order content, and then, on the bottom ribbon, click Confirm P.O. or press F8.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Buy or press F1.
- In the P.O. Number window, enter a number for the purchase order or click Next to accept a default number.
- To print the purchase order, select a print option.
- Click Done.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 6/27/19