Tip! Paladin integrates with QuickBooks to automatically transfer transfers the day’s general ledger activity summary to your QuickBooks general ledger each night. Learn more
This article includes the following procedures:
- How to set up Paladin POS to export to QuickBooks
- How to export from Paladin POS to QuickBooks
How to set up Paladin Point of Sale to export to QuickBooks
- Open QuickBooks.
- Click Lists, and then click Chart of Accounts.
Note: If you do not have account numbers yet, on the Edit menu, click Preferences, click Accounting, click Company Preferences, and then select the following check boxes:
- Use Account Numbers
- Require Accounts
- Create these account numbers:
|Income accounts||10000-10999||Bank account|
|Account receivables||11000-11999||Other asset account|
|Accounts payable||20000-20999||Other current liability account|
|Tax accounts||21000-21999||Other current liability account|
|Expense accounts||60000-60999||Other expenses|
Note: To change an account number, select Chart of Accounts, and then click Edit Account.
- Open Paladin POS.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Accounting tab.
- Enter the accounts and account numbers from QuickBooks.
- Click Close, and then click Yes.
How to export data from Paladin Point of Sale to QuickBooks
- In Paladin POS, on the Maintain menu, click Data Viewer.
- In the Paladin POS Data Viewer window, click the GL Summary tab.
- Select the date range, and then click Get Data.
- Click the Export list arrow, and then select Tab Delimited or a QuickBooks Type, and click Export.
- In the Save As window, in the Save as type: list, select QuickBook Files, and then click Save
- Import the saved file into QuickBooks.
Note: For help, go to http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/default.aspx.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.